logo

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The New World Of Carune
Hi All!

At last i can add something here. It has been alot of testings and many issues to overcome before i could show anything at all from the new world (Map). Old and new models needed to be ported to the new map and placed and with that, a lot of adjustments, settings and thousand other small thing to take care of etc...

but anyway, here is the result of that. 10 new screens has been added.

(Right now we are working on the game mecanics, but as soon as we have something to show we will ofc put that up.)

Enjoy

The first screens from "The new world of Carune"

[Image: olZ3ua9.jpg]

[Image: MUCq7KG.jpg]

[Image: B2nOewp.jpg]

[Image: RiWFl7c.jpg]

[Image: AxOzN0M.jpg]

[Image: ivyoNCo.jpg]

[Image: gcJPgoR.jpg]

[Image: W6ta0Lb.jpg]

[Image: VaBKYSg.jpg]

[Image: 47CAcY9.jpg]
MVM / Aka Broad0000
cool! neat!
(06-12-2015, 01:43 PM)geob Wrote: cool! neat!

Thank you geob Smile
MVM / Aka Broad0000
Looking good man Big Grin
I'm in a 3D modelling and Animation course right now, it's a challenge, but pretty fun!
(07-19-2015, 01:29 AM)Meyfei Wrote: Looking good man Big Grin
I'm in a 3D modelling and Animation course right now, it's a challenge, but pretty fun!

Thanks Meyfei Smile
Nice to hear you got into that. Hmmmm...maybe when you are finish you could help out here even Big Grin
Good Luck my friend
MVM / Aka Broad0000
Holy smokes! I check back here so rarely and wow! It's still going and the website look SO MUCH BETTER. I actually downloaded neoaxis today to start working on my own projects and went to check the forum and found you again. When you're not popping up in my youtube subs I sometimes forget this is happening. I want to hug you so much for the work you've been doing I've been watching from the start and that's years ago now!

It looks awesome MVM, I'll try and keep up with it more now I've got the free time again Smile. I'm Manxie from the old forum btw <3
(07-24-2015, 11:01 AM)Kerrigan Wrote: Holy smokes! I check back here so rarely and wow! It's still going and the website look SO MUCH BETTER. I actually downloaded neoaxis today to start working on my own projects and went to check the forum and found you again. When you're not popping up in my youtube subs I sometimes forget this is happening. I want to hug you so much for the work you've been doing I've been watching from the start and that's years ago now!

It looks awesome MVM, I'll try and keep up with it more now I've got the free time again Smile. I'm Manxie from the old forum btw <3

Thanks Manxie Smile Glad to hear you're back. Yes, we are still at it.
MVM / Aka Broad0000
(07-21-2015, 02:42 AM)MVM Wrote:
(07-19-2015, 01:29 AM)Meyfei Wrote: Looking good man Big Grin

Thanks Meyfei Smile
Nice to hear you got into that. Hmmmm...maybe when you are finish you could help out here even Big Grin
Good Luck my friend

Hey man, the classes were a bust, the downside to the course, was they focused only on the film aspect of modelling and animation where i wanted to focus on the Game aspect, so there is a gap in what I'd like to know. So I believe. But, that aside i managed to pick up some skills and am capable, just still have a few things to learn.
I have plenty of free time and a capable PC, I'd love to help in anyway I can. I can try working on a few projects to give you an idea of where I'm at with my modelling abilities, recently I worked on a hut, though It haven't gotten it looked at for feedback and where i could improve. I've seen how Animating works, haven't added a skeleton to a model myself before but the idea of how to move stuff seems simple at first.

o/